Written by Lana Stewart.
- B.A. Music / Canadian Studies (McGill University)
- M.A. Canadian Studies, Heritage Conservation (Carleton University)
Pedestrian, cyclist, mom. Living car-free in Ottawa since 2000.
Our growing collection of vehicles include:
- Babboe City cargo bike
- Brompton folding bike (the “I’m going to travel! No really, I am!” bike)
- Raleigh Detour Deluxe (spare/visitor bike)
- Kona MinUte (school run tot-toter, camping bike and ski carrier)
- Dutch upright “Van Gogh” step through (my social bike)
- Steelwool road bike (I’m not sure this is my kind of biking)
- Weehoo trailer (for when I want the kid to pedal and burn off energy)
- Wike grocery trailer (for extra toting)
- The husband rides a “vintage” Peugot with an Xtracycle attachement
- He has a Kona Dr. Dew for speedy rides (although it is currently “weighed down” with fenders)
- Son has a 16″ bike of his own
Um. I like bikes.